MA & PhD Program in International Development Studies (MAIDS-GRID)
Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University
is now seeking for a new member of our team who is an active and service-minded person to work as a full-time
"Program Coordinator (Academic Affairs Officer)"
Start Date: March 2018
1. Thai nationality
2. Bachelor's or Master's degree in any field
3. Average command of written and spoken English language
4. Competent communication and computer skills; ready to move forward the program's development
5. Eager to learn new things, service-minded and detail-oriented with ability to follow-up
6. Well-acquainted with international cultures, inter-cultural understanding and foreign mentality
7. Familiar with working in a governmental institution environment
8. Ability to multi-task and be able to determine priorities and able to work independently andas part of a team
1. Coordinating with lecturers for class schedule, course syllabus, and reading materials 2.Providing academic consultation service to MA & PhD students in the program 3.Coordinating and planning with external organizations for hosting international conferences, workshops, and academic field visits
4. Supervising program's quality assurance 5. Working with the Program Director and the Faculty in order to plan and organize the program's strategic policy and management
6. Preparing the orientation for new batch’s students in every year intake
7. Advising students about the university’s academic system such as registration process, course adding and withdrawal process; and tuition and program fees’ payment process
8. Arranging international activities within the program and with other partners and potential partners such as seminars, workshops, public lectures, etc.
9. Uploading activities and posting program’s activities on our channels such as website, Facebook, etc.
10. Facilitating the smooth landing visits for visiting international lecturers and researchers
11. Other tasks assigned by the Program’s Board of Executives
How to Apply?
1. Cover letter
2. CV / Resume with the names and contact information of two professional referees