1. When is the deadline to apply for the program?
The next deadline for the Master of Arts in International Development is 30th April 2018.
2. When will the final decision about admission be announced?
Successful candidates will be contacted by the end of May.
3. I am currently a student at an international university conducting classes in English. Do I still need proof of English language or is my bachelor sufficient?
Yes, however you need to provide the program with sufficient proof from your institution confirming your current degree is conducted in the English language.
4. How do I indicate my grading scale on the application form?
It usually depends on your institutions grade system, however if you can please convert your grades into the A – F scale.
5. Because of a special situation, I am unable to submit parts of the application (e.g. TOEFL, recommendation letters, transcripts) in accordance with the application deadline. Is it possible to submit these documents at a later date?
You should submit these documents on the written exam and interview exam date. Any late documents could be permitted case-by-case only. Please contact us to discuss further,
1. How can I get more information about the program?
You can email us email@example.com, telephone us (+66) 02 218 7313, or drop by our office in the Faculty of Political Science, 2nd Floor, Building 2, Chulalongkorn University.
2. When are office hours?
Office hours are 08.00 – 17.00 from Monday to Friday except public holidays regarding Thai calendar.
1. If I secure a seat in the program, can I postpone it till next year?
Yes, you can keep the acceptance letter that we issue, and use it to join the program the following year. The seat will ONLY be secured in one year.
2. How many students join the programme each year?
The MAIDS-GRID Programme is conducted in a small qualified class size. The program usually takes between 12 – 20 students from various backgrounds. This amount also depends on the amount of applications each year. For the PhD program, the size is reduced to 5 - 10 students per year.
3. Does the program provide scholarships or financial aid I can apply for?
Yes, scholarships are available. Please visit the Scholarships and Financial Support page on our website.